Food and where to eat are always on the mind of employees while they are working and a clinic staff in Sungai Buloh must have been so preoccupied that she wrote chicken chop instead of chicken pox on the medical certificate (MC) of a student.
According to The Star, the student, who was down with chicken pox, was given five-days medical rest by the doctor but the staff at the counter wrote chicken chop on the MC instead.
The innocent error has gone viral and has been circulating via WhatsApp. An employee at the clinic told a local news portal that it was an “inadvertent error”.
“We would like to apologise profusely for the mistake,” she told the portal, adding that the clinic had been inundated with calls since the image of the MC slip was circulated.